The medieval building, Helligåndshuset - "House of the Holy Spirit" - served in former times as a combined hospital, old people's home and poorhouse.
After a thorough restoration in 1926-27 it became home of the Naestved Museum. It contain the regional historical collections of Naestved, Suså, Holmegaard and Fladså communes.
Naestved Museum also have a section in Boderne - the medieval terraces - at Sct. Peders Kirkeplads 8. Here are collections of old Naestved silver, glassware from Holmegaard Glassworks and a wide range of ceramics from Kählers ceramic workshop from 1839 until 1970.